Joint Choir Rehearsal Tracks
- You can find rehearsal tracks for this term's joint choir number below
- There is a track for each vocal part and a SATB track with all parts played together
- You can either stream the tracks online or hit the download button to listen offline on your computer and add the tracks to your phone or device
- These tracks are all played by a synthesised voice with Anna singing over the top, with the piano accompaniment underneath
- We encourage you to record your parts at rehearsal for added rehearsal support using your phone's voice memo function
Choir de Fromage
Please click here for sheet music
Remember that each choir has a section of this song, so you don’t need to learn all of the rehearsal track for your part - see sheet music to work out which bits you need to learn!
Tenors & Basses, your tracks is sung an octave above pitch with the guide track at pitch below Anna's voice. However, Bars 118 - 124 (the start of Relight My Fire) are sung at pitch
These tracks start at Bar 56 of You Will Be Found, shortly before the first Soprano 2 entrance at Bar 60
Please note that the Soprano 2 part is split in two, with Forte and Corvida taking a couple of different harmonies to the Soprano 2s in ‘Singers.
Please note that the Alto 1 part is split in two, with Forte and Corvida taking a couple of different harmonies to the Alto 1s in ‘Singers.
Tenors & Basses, your track is sung at pitch ’til Bar 76, after which it’s sung an octave above pitch with the guide track at pitch below Anna's voice. There is one exception to this rule: Bar 80 “So let the sunshine…” is sung at pitch, but flips back to an octave up after that until the end.